Saturday, October 11, 2008

autumn

There are few things that bring me more joy than fall. I love watching the leaves change and then drift to the ground like snowflakes. I love the chilly weather and being able to wear scarves and hats and coats. And knitting during the fall? The most satisfying thing EVER.

Unfortunately, along with fall comes school, and along with school comes copious amounts of homework and little time to knit. However, I try to do the best with what little time I have.

Recently, I've been working on a cowl for a Christmas present for someone (to be determined) and I really love it. It has a simple lace pattern, and the yarn (Tweedle Dee by Moda Dea) is awesome. So soft and chunky and just all around lovely. I'm still not exactly sure how it will turn out or if any of my friends would even like it, but it's just really relaxing and soothing to work on.

I hope to finish up my granny square scarf soon (it has been far too long. the thing needs to be done) and I'm considering going back and finishing my hufflepuff sock that I started two summers ago. But I also have Christmas presents to think about, and my time limits. So, who knows? I just know that I'll still be knitting!!

<3jenny

No comments: